- Annual well women exams
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Contraceptive counseling
- Abnormal periods (bleeding)
- Pelvic pain
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Vaginal discharge
- Pap smear screening and abnormal pap smear treatment
- HPV and STD testing
- Menopause and hormone evaluation
- Ovarian cysts and treatment
- Early testing for pregnancy
- Experienced, compassionate care
- Friendly nurse and office staff
- High and low-risk pregnancy management
- Natural or un-medicated childbirth support
- Lactation support after delivery
- Consultation to answer your questions about midwifery care and services
- Prenatal visits in our office on a schedule that is the standard in the local obstetric and midwifery communities, with extra visits as needed for any concerns.
- Support, referrals, and information in response to your physical and emotional experience of pregnancy
- Information about optimizing the health of you and your baby through nutrition, rest, and stress reduction
- Discussion of the full range of tests and treatments available in standard obstetric care. In our care, we present information about pros and cons of these, and you choose which suit you and your health needs.
- Blood draws in our offices for any lab work that you choose; referrals for other chosen services such as ultrasound.
Your Baby’s Birth
- Attendance at your birth from the start of active labor through the immediate postpartum
- Careful and respectful monitoring of both mom and baby’s well-being
- Available newborn procedures are discussed in advance and your choices are verified with you at the time of birth
- Breastfeeding support, including help with positioning, latch, and common initial challenges, and referrals to lactation consultants for larger challenges
- Postpartum visits approximately within 2 weeks of delivery and as needed through the first two weeks, with an average of 3-4 visits in that time span.
- Postpartum visits in one of our offices at 2, 4, and 6 weeks postpartum.
- Continued support through parenthood: referrals, information, and social visits as desired by our clients